Shortbread Cookie Baking Class (Available for kids)
Originated from Scotland, shortbreads are a type of soft biscuits symbolising wealth and luxury in celebrations. They are considered as a rare treat as their ingredients were expensive and hard to get during the old times. In this class, students will work individually making shortbreads and chocolate ganache!
Kids are welcomed too! Min. age 8 years old
Class Duration: 1 - 1.5 hours
Class Size: 3-6 pax (min. 3pax to commence)
Class Fees: $68
You will learn/experiment:
- How to make shortbreads from scratch
- How to make chocolate ganache
- How to make/use fondant elements for decorations
Each student will bring home:
- A set of shortbreads, made & decorated by you
- A set of recipes you learned in class
- A set of basic baking tools (FREE GIFTS WORTH $25) [New Students]
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to sign up
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Your booking is only confirmed after full payment is received, and all payments must be made in advance.
- There are no refunds after the booking has been confirmed.
- If you are unable to attend the class, we strongly advise you to arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please let us know who will be attending at least 3 days in advance, else payment will be fully forfeited regardless of any unforeseen circumstances.
- If the minimum enrolment requirement for the class is not met, Lisse Cakes reserves the rights to modify or cancel the class. All fees will be refunded.