Lunar Lagoon Baking Class
In our Lunar Lagoon Baking Class students will get to work individually and learn how to create a cake from scratch and using jelly as decoration.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Size: 2-6 pax (min. 2pax to commence)
Class Fees: $128 per pax
July/August Promo: Apply code "MYBUDDY" when cart for 10% discount (applicable to 2 pax & above only)
You will learn/experiment:
- How to make buttercream frosting (demo)
- How to bake a cake from scratch
- Basic frosting & colouring techniques
- How to use a palette knife for creating textures on cake
- How to blend colours using colouring to obtain new colours for decoration
- Make jelly and fondant moon for decoration
Each student will bring home:
- Your own beautifully decorated Lunar Lagoon cake
- A set of recipes you learned in class
- A set of basic baking tools (FREE GIFTS WORTH $25) [New Students]
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to sign up
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Your booking is only confirmed after full payment is received, and all payments must be made in advance.
- There are no refunds after the booking has been confirmed.
- If you are unable to attend the class, we strongly advise you to arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please let us know who will be attending at least 3 days in advance, else payment will be fully forfeited regardless of any unforeseen circumstances.
- If the minimum enrolment requirement for the class is not met, Lisse Cakes reserves the rights to modify or cancel the class. All fees will be refunded.