Frequently Asked Question
How do I order a Customised/Bespoke Cake?
After reading the T&Cs, kindly head over to “Customisation” > “Get A Quote” and then fill up the form. Do allow us to take 1-3 business day(s) to get back to you.
How long in advance should I place an order?
- Gourmet Cakes/Custom Cakes: minimum 3 business days
- Customised/Bespoke Cakes: minimum 5 business days to a week
How do you charge for the Customised/Bespoke cakes?
We charge based on the number of serving pax as well as the complexity of the cake design
Are you Halal certified?
Unfortunately, we are not yet certified. However, we DO NOT use any pork, lard or alcohol in our ingredients.
Are there any nuts used in the ingredients?
Yes, there will be nuts contained in certain cake flavours. “Contain Nuts” will be stated under the description box thus do take a read before you placed an order.
How do I store my cakes & when is the best time to consume?
- Our cakes will last approx. 2-4hours in AC room (depending on the temperature of the room) and will only last 30-45mins in room temperature, depending on the weather.
- If refrigerated, kindly take the cake out to thaw for at least 30mins before slicing.
- Our cakes are best consumed within 3-4days.
Can I do self collection for the cake?
As of now, we do not provide self collection as we aim to provide a fuss free service for all of our customers. Thus, we are providing FREE deliveries for all orders at NO MINIMUM amount spent!
Will there be additional charges for areas in Sentosa or Tuas?
Nope, there will not be any additional charges! Free deliveries will be provided as well.
What are your delivery timings?
11am-1pm, 2-4pm, 5-7pm
What if I need the cake at a specific timing?
Kindly state the specific timing that you would prefer under “Order Notes”. Do also drop us an email in regards to this request, we will get back to you as soon as possible. However, we do not guarantee of your request as we do have to check on the available slots.